claims resource management, inc. was established in 1988 as an independent claims service provider for insurance companies and self-insureds. We provide our clients with the highest quality claims handling and customer service possible. Our systems and procedures streamline the claims handling process, allowing us to handle each claim quickly and efficiently.
Many insurers and self-insureds have found CRMI to be an efficient, cost effective alternative to more traditional claims staff. Whether you are self-insured without the facilities or experience necessary for recruiting, training and housing a claims department, or an insurer considering alternatives to adding staff and possibly opening branch offices, CRMI can serve as an extension of your senior claims management staff, freeing them from having to deal with routine claims management functions.
- Has developed proprietary claims adminsitration programs that are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Maintains claims files electronically, protected behind a secure firewall, with nightly back ups made on a rotating basis to a separate server, as well as offsite.
- Treats all insureds, claimants and customers as we would want to be treated, consistent with our clients instructions and good claims handling practices.
- Has an excellent reputation for conducting its business activities with integrity, fairness, and in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Specializes in the following categories:
- General Liability
- Construction Defects
- Additional Insureds
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Directors and Officers
- Performs claim reviews/audits of primary carriers, self-insureds, or ceding carriers.
- Provides coverage for Mandatory Settlement Conference or Mediation appearances.
- Monitors Trials, with daily reporting.